The Pond House
Built by Virgil S. Pond in 1853, the house was originally 2 stories tall and had a
water collection tank on the roof. This allowed them to have running water many
years before the town had it's own water supply. Virgil, built the house for his new
bride, and he spared no expense.
Sometime around 1900, after the town had it's own running water the house was updated to a more Victorian style with the addition of the 3rd floor.
Links to other Pond House Pages:
Ben and Erin's Wedding pages
Send comments to Webmaster@Pond-House.com
Copyright © 1999 - Ben Philibert
Last Updated March 16, 2008